Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg. Avery

Reaction score
Good morning all ;) Everyone have a great day . Please say a prayer for my wife who was up all night very sick :wacko: hope it was just a 24 hr flu.

Best to you and your wife Greg. Morning all.

Bought painting supplies and paint yesterday. Going to start the process of re-painting our new home here. Got to change some of the colors that were here; and put some new paint on old surfaces. Also bought my 'boat cradle' for the dock yesterday. Got to pick it up today. Maybe I'll have the boat in it's new home sometime within the next week.

Have a great day, and a tremendous weekend.

Tex

Morning: T.G.I.F. Cool 32 degrees with a lite breeze here this morning. Most of the snow is gone now after lastnights rain and wind. Suppose to be in the forties today. This afternoon we start our Casting Kids Competition and will be running it for three days. (Fri, Sat, Sun).

We collected over $1600.00 in donations and turned that into close to $8000.00 worth of tackle and fishing poles and other products to give away to the kids. :):wub:

Hope the wife's better Greg. Have a good one. I'll be cooling my heels at the gun counter at BPS all weekend.

fatrap

Good evening to everyone! OH wait it's only evening here in India!!! LOL!!!

Fly out back to the US at 2:20am local time, can not WAIT to kiss the ground of the good old USA!!!

Greg - Hope the wife is better soon, well wishes for a quick recovery!!

Tex - I want to see Pic's of the Stratos floating in the dock soon!!!

Fool - As my Aussie team that are here in India would say "good onya!!"

I just gotta survive the 1-2 hour lines at the non-airconditioned (it's mid 90's here) airport security and waiting area here in Bangalore. There is seating for about 10% of the folks who will waiting for planes and it will be hot and smelly, can not WAIT for home!!

Trep

Hey Trep. Travel safe.

Hoping to have the Stratos on the water and at my dock sometime within 10 days. Will be in DFW area most of next week, meeting my new boss and seeing what type of mess I've got myself into.

Tex

Welcome back Trep and Monin' all!

Headed to the Holler Sunday:cool:

Back