Morning everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete hanford2

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great day.Its beautiful and sun is shining here in pa.The coffee is good this morning.I just might get out on the water today.The shoulders are a little sore today after throwing spinnerbaits for 10 hours yesterday for some susquehanna bronze.

Good morning folk,

Cloudy and looks like rain here today. I've gotta get ready for church and then take the wife to look at patio furniture after. ughhhhhh :unsure:

Y'all have a great day

jdj

Mornin all. Took the jet ski out for a little while yesterday with all the wind. Went about a mile up lake and went too close to shore and sucked something up in the impeller. Couldn't see it or feel it but the ski would run at 4-5 MPH only. Wife and I limped back to the dock (about 1.5 miles) and put it up on the trailer. Turned out to be a long vine that got caught around the drive shaft but never went into the impeller. Pulled it out and it ran fine. Thank goodness!

Enjoy the Sunday and an early Happy Memorial Day!

Good Mornin' Everyone. It's beautiful here this morning and today id a "do whatever Nancy tells me to do" day.:) Well, she know I can't do much so it won't be too bad.

If anyone has sent me an e-mail and I have not answered it's because I lost them.:( I was screwing around tranferring stuff and messed up somehow..:wacko:

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back