MORNING EVERYONE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
Sleep in Uncle Billy; Your body is healing and thats a good thing. Everyone have a great day .:):)

Morning all, very windy here should make pheasant hunting challenging after work today. Have a good one, Chris F.:D

Good morning from a cold wet 20 degrees here in the NW suburbs of Chicago...

Morning all - ICKY here, wet, cold, freezing north and south of me, i'm staying HOME!! I think at lunch i'll go in the garage and practice flipping a jig from the front deck of the Nitro! Luckily the garage is "fished" and the play room above it is heated!!

Good morning from Knoxville.

Very cold and wet here.

I hate winter.

I want to be fishing a spinnerbait tonight under this full moon.

Frank

Good mornin' everyone.. I just got up and it feels great.:) It also feels funny not doing the "official" good mornin' thread. I just realized last night it was a couple of weeks over a year that I did that.:( It's cold here and everything looks just dull and gray. ugh...

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Bill

HAHAHAH, I'm not laughing at, but laughing with the guys who responded to my "Good Evening" thread by saying good morning. :D Old habits are hard to break..

Greg Meyer, thank you for those very kind, and true words. I hope we can meet someday.

Bill

Latest posts

Back