Miss me???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I hear a lot of folks were asking about me so I thought I would check in. It's been a rough time and just let me say that I was glad to see 2004 go!

The day before I started my Everstart tourney (and not coincidentally 1 week after I told them I was looking at surgery) my employers decided to let me go. That, the surgery, and my mom's deployment needless to say rattled my ever present game face and I didn't practice what I preached and let it throw me. I had a great tourney season other than that though.

My mom got sent home after her medical check....they said she was pregnant! LOL My mom explained that that hasn't been possible since 1995 unless it was the 2nd immaculate conception! LOL So they thought she had cancer. So that was a fun month of tests. Turns out she doesn't but since her other orders were since filled she got new ones. She thinks it's either Iraq or Afganistan. Great huh? So much for kushy Kuwait. My new heart doctor thinks with some different meds we can hold off my heart surgery a few years if I elect too. Or we can do it now. I'm trying to go to work for the state as a correction officer so I am putting it off until I get in. As an officer, I can get a lot more time off for family, guiding, and tourneys. Tough job but no more of the political BS of corporate America!!!

Hope everyone has a great and safe new year. I don't get to check me e-mail very often so if anyone needs to reach me...call me.

Glad you're back!! Sorry for all the calamity you're going through. Just keep in mind that you have a lot of friends pulling for you. Take care!

Rob,

Glad to see ya back here. I hope everything turns ok with your heart and your job search. You know that I always thank your mom for serving our country when I see her....but thank her again for me and wish her luck in her travels and a safe return!!

Bob G.

Rob,

Glad to see you back too. I hope that 2005 will go better for you and our family.

Brian

Lamoist!

Good to see you back, but sorry to hear about the last couple months! Hang tough, everything will work out.

Rich D

I knew no matter what... You'd be there... fingernails dug in to the edge (pink hat on head, of course) hangin' in there... Glad to hear you're still with us...

Do I miss you? No. :)

Do I hope the best for you? Yes.

Good luck!

Mini

Don't kid yourself Robay.......I was the only one asking about you!! If I've told you once, I've told you......more than once.......If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. Me casa, you casa......

Stay in touch

TOXIC

Glad to see you back Rob. Darn, 2005 has got to be better for you than last year was. At least I hope so. I'll say a prayer for you and your Mom.

Bill

Welcome back Homey,...hope your new year is a LOT better than the last one!!

But,...one question,...you want to go to work for the "State Correction Dept",...yet you're going to avoid the "political BS of corporate america"?!.....DUUUDE!!! The frikkin' Gov't INVENTED Political BS!!...It's their JOB man!! You'll be swimming in it!!.....BWWAAHHAAAAAAAA!!

Carry on young Samauri....

Mac

Welcome Back Rob! We have a Dale Hollow mini Rally comin' up in April...ya' interested dude?

TEE

Welcome back Rob. Knew things were ruff so haven't bothered you. If there's anything you need let me know.

P.S. been having fun chasing birds around the last couple of weekends. Know snow makes it nice. Jim

He meant to say...."where's Neeley? I miss him sooo much and I really want to see that web-cam pic of him again!!!"

Latest posts

Back