MI BPS ROCKS!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Murray

Reaction score
Wanted to post this earlier, but had some obstacles to overcome after returning home from my trip to Michigan. Plane arrived VERY late Sunday night, had to travel to W. Texas Monday, got home today and found my old POS computer not functioning. Here I am, though, with a new 'puter (dude at Best Buy said it's the fastest available!) and ready to languish much praise...

Spent most of Saturday at BPS in Auburn Hills and had an AWESOME time! Mac, Mini and Ken are some of the coolest folks I've ever met. My sincerest thanks for their time and friendship. These cats were SLAMMED on Saturday, but still took time to hang out and BS with me. Ken introduced me to Rick Clunn and Bobby Murray and then had us all back to his pad for some brews. What a great guy!

Thanks to everyone for the great time!

I could go on for hours about last weekend... unfortunately, I spent all day jackin' around with this computer thing and forgot to pack! Plane leaves very soon!!

Adam,

It was a pleasure...too bad we were all too tired to throw down a few more, but hopefully we will in the future if you work it out to make it up here to fish the tournaments with me. Let me know...

Will be meeting with "The Man" tomorrow. If he gives me the accounts I'll need to survive then I'm gonna start packing! My family's pretty fired up as well.

I'm planning on being back up there the week of the 8th. Hopefully we can all go out and do it right this time!!

Great meeting you too Adam....glad you didnt introduce yourself to me like you did to Mac.....lol

Mini

You guys are killing me! I promised Mac I'd keep that story under my hat (or in this case...in my pants!)

Ya'll make sure to remind Darrell of his promise to check in on this site this week. Actually, though, I'm surprised all of ya'll aren't still in bed after last weekend...congratulations on all the records you set!!

You can keep whatever you want in your pants....just dont tell me about it!

Actually let Mac spill his guts IF and WHEN he wants....lol

Mini

Hey Adam!!,,...Glad to see you finally made an appearance here!!..I was wondering if you were off getting a tatoo or something!...LOL...Sure was fun jawwin' for awhle saturday night,..but like you said, we were all whacked outa shape after that crowd saturday....almost 140,000 people is what i was told.

Be sure to holler a couple days in advance the next time you'll be up here,..we'll all get together and do it right!! ...Maybe we can all get together at Hooters and put the hurt on some wings and brewski's!! Take care and keep in touch!! Seeya BigDog!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back