Measure a Bow roller

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
I need to order a new Bow Roller for my Trailer, do I measure the length of the roller that fits in between the metal bracket or do I measure the bell width on the outside portion of the bow roller assembly to get the correct size I need to order.

Measure inside the two metal posts that hold the roller. The bells outside the post are not included. For example, I think I ordered a 4-inch roller, but the model I got had the "bells" which creates about an 8-inch total package. I hope that makes sense.

I just bought a stoltz for mine, I don't remember the size but I think the measurement is between the front roller brackets. If you are going to bass pro they had two sizes of stoltz and the smaller one which was easy to tell was the one I purchased. On my previous boat I had bought a generic stoltz type and didn't like it due to it being too firm, I actually hit sideways once and the edge of the roller cut into my gel coat. The stoltz seems a little softer.

On my Nitro the original small rubber roller compressed and the bracket itself cut a groove in my boat when it was new. I like these bigger type better. Hope this is of some help. Clark

Duh! I should have just answered your question and I could have been more clear. Measure the length of the roller that fits between the metal bracket.

Got it, Thanks ALL, That's what I am ordering the stoltz one, I have to order since I have no BPS by me, :(

Thanks Marty & Clark

Gees CJL, I can't belive you can't find that down the street from you. You are in the land of endless bounty over there. Now, those of us on the frontier have to order from wish books ...

:D:D

Marty,

Where do you think I live?? BPS in NJ!! LMAO. Actually where I live in NJ there are more Cows & Bears then People!!! But no BPS to speak of :(

Well, there other places to shop other than BPS ... :D.

Don't waste your money buying a "Boat Buddy". I'd take mine off if it wasn't for the fact I'd have to change the eye on my boat again. What a pain in the butt. Not worth the money.

Please, please, please! Do NOT use the word CHEAP. We are NOT cheap but fiscally responsible and frugal! :lol::lol::lol::p

Latest posts

Back