Many Thanks

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Weichold

Reaction score
I posted this on my usual Forum (other than here)NCBF.com Because many folks had been asking bout Nitro's Lately!! Hope it is alright!!! THANKS CRAIG AND KEN!!!

While it is tough to get real good customer service out here on the left coast for Nitro Customers, I want to share with you that there is a place that truely Cares with in the Nitro /Tracker Family!!!!!

A: Angler's Marine in Anaheim are awesome just far away for a drive. But a great Dealership!

B: The best is Outdoor World Marine in Pontiac, Mi.

I have been trying to get a silly screen for my livewell pump for about two months now. Craig Roberts and Ken Neely take care of you!!! That's all I can say on a public forum so as not to break confidentiality (sp). Can I say no charge!! If you have any questions e-mail me!!! Greg G. and Chad Dywer also seem to have some connections!! But they are on Pro Staff's this just comes from a Loyal Nitro owner!!

Hippie/Mark

It is what I say on a regular basis... We have some class people here who help each other... And, we are lucky to have some real "pros" here who are some of those people... They "walk the walk"...

I ahve known that about those two since I met them. How lucky I have been to be associated with two professionals. There are more people in that service center that deserve accolades too!

Mini

that was a good post mark. Craig has helped me out also, even after hours on a cover for my boat, and i'm in oklahoma. ken & craig believe in customer service and it shows. just wish they would move to oklahoma to run the new okc bass pro being built here. i guess ken and craig are now what you would call "famous".

jd

Craig and Ken do an EXCELLENT job for Tracker,..and as Mini said,....so does Craigs wife Kathy and the Rigger's and Tech's out back......if I ever have any Merc problems with my new boat,..you can gaurantee I'll take it there!! Craig will always go the extra mile to keep us on the water..he's really on top of things there...great job Craig!!!

Mac

"BLUSH" Thanks for the cudo's guys, but I just doing my job ! And I love my job, and the amazing people I've met here. Thanks Mac and Mini for all you've shown me the last 3 years !

Craig

Wait'll this spring BigDog,....we'll get out on 'Clair and show you a few more things!! (Bring your camera!!)..only a couple mos. away from the walleye run too!!...sweeeet!!

Mini and I were talking the other day,...as soon as we both get our boats,..we'll take both you and Kathy and we'll go fishin' for a few hours, then you two can switch boats and we'll go get a few more toads!! Sound good??...I figured as much!!,....LOL

Mac

Latest posts

Back