My first Nitro and BPS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Mann

Reaction score
I just drove 1600 miles round trip to pick up a Nitro NX750, I know some of you might think I'm nutz. But I'd do it again. I have to say thanks to Ken and the staff at BPS. These people understood what I wanted in my boat, and got the deal done! These people care about the customer. The people behind BPS in Michigan are what make this a quality dealer.

I should also thank my local Nitro dealer here too! I mean if you weren't such an ASS, you would have gotten my bank, which would have helped your business. And thanks for really testing me as to how bad I wanted a Nitro.

Now if I could just get my wife to understand that it's normal to find a new Nitro owner asleep in the garage, in the boat, in the cold, with his pole in his hand. Well, back to the garage ..... Thanks again guys!

Mike

congrads to you on the purchase!!its normal to be in the boat in the cold with a pole in your hand.we fished up till the last week in december here in pa this year.if there was open water i would have it out right now,but this stupid hard water is a little hard on the hull,not to mention the prop!!

1600 round trip isnt bad,i drove 2200 round trip to the factory to take my boat back,and didnt take my wife!she has relatives there also!oh,forgot the 2200 to the factory to pick it up again!!

Congratulations on the new boat. Hope you have many wonderful years with her.

The wife will understand with time, Well Maybe...:eek:)

My wife still thinks I'm nuts

John

"Pesci O Morire"

What engine did you get on your new boat? I have been thinking about getting a new 750 NX this spring....Michael

Mike...

Congrats on the new boat...Hope you test the livewell soon. But, I'm not understanding something...

I don't understand why your wife doesn't understand about you sleeping in the boat. My wife was the one who suggested that was where I should sleep...Whaddup? Am I missing something?

Visit our club site for some fun bass quizzes and games...
http://www.nsbass.com

Latest posts

Back