Got My Problem Taken Care Of .....Thanks Ken

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Weichold

Reaction score
As Stated when I pick up my new 882 on Nov. 22 of

2001 the windsheilds were scrathed. I was told they would

be replaced but went 2 1/2 months with no resolution.

Ken Neely (the man) and I went through a series of

e-mails and Ken gave me the proper contact at Trackermarine

Now I am not sure if it was those calls or e-mails

that got it done, but it musta helped. I received my

windsheilds from Angler' Marine in Anaheim and just

put them on, Now that baby looks brand new like it should.

Cudo's to Ken and Angler's Marine for taking care of

a devoted Nitro Owner.

Mark

Glad the problem was fixed Mark. But this is why Tracker Marine gets a bad name. The dealer should have taken care of it with no questions asked.

Okay Mr. Neely...why is that you can do the tiniest most meager bidding of every other person here...But, you flat refuse to deliver that display Patriot to my garage...? You are giving Tracker a bad name right here with me and my family and five thousand or so closest friends to whom I have sold ride tickets....I promised them you would deliver...at $5 a ticket they are getting restless...I spent the money on Coronas...(Which I drank every one in your name...so you owe me)...

Mark,

Glad you got it resolved...and Michael is right. Your dealer out there should have handled it promptly.

Greg,

Collect the 5bux each in advance from all 5 thousand people, forward it to me in a cashiers chaeck, and I will personally deliver my 882 Patriot to your door!!!!

Don't I wish I had the $25M...that is one awesome looking boat...but I spent all my worm money on a new truck and the unexpected cost of a rebuild of my motor....( so teary eyed I have to pass on the new boat...)

But, I am (seriously and favoably) impressed with the "results" that seems to flow from your knowledge and help in those instances where something has "gone south"...

It goes both ways, guys.

The goal is for each dealer to work in conjunction with Tracker and vice versa, not against each other and play the "blame game".

Tracker recognizes who their good dealers are, and supports them in their endeavors, but unfortunately there are many dealers out there who throw their hands up at the first sign of trouble and lay all the blame on Tracker, and leave their customers to fend for themselves with the corporation.

I will reiterate what I've said many times before, research your boat purchase, but research your dealer even more.

Just ask Bassman how many Tracker dealers he is going to pass by on his 12 hour journey to pick up his new Nitro this week.

Ken, thanks for the post regarding check out your dealer

first!!! That's what I did, biggest Nitro dealer on

the west coast!!! Greg G. gave me so much input on

buying and wanted me to be comfortable. i was not with

my previous dealer. Went to Angler's Marine cauce Mike

O Shea (Nitro) Mike Folkstead (Ranger) get there boats

there, is it way out of my driving range 500 plus miles

remenber I live in Ca. gotta have a Opti or I am F@#$ed

you get the message. I do firmly believe that the way

you told me to go about the process solved my problem.

Just took awhile and I will but my next Nitro there.

If the wife let's me upgrade a few years down the

road!! HAR!!! Still do not drink Coranna's MGD Lite

Baby!!

Mark

Mark,

We won't hold it against you...nothing wrong with a sip of the "high life" once in awhile.

Don't you love their commercials???

Latest posts

Back