Mac still owns 1% of the 901.still a Nitro owner.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Mac,I haven't seen you post very much lately .I thought it might be because you no longer own a Nitro. So I decided to give back to you 1% of the total value of the 901.Let it be known to all on this board that I give 1% of the 901 back to Mac.When I sale the boat in a year or two I will send a check for 1% of the sold price. If you ever in the area and want to use it feel free.

I love it and I'm really injoying it.Its cleaned up super nice.

Thanks,

Mark G.

Mac will forever be the "Big Mac" or "Mac Daddy" of this site! LOL Despite his getting all rich and famous....well famous! And he picks on my ego??? LOL Mac, what other FLW you fishing?

LOL...I've just been really busy these past 2 weeks working on a deal that will change my life!! Until everything is nailed down, and signed,..I can't say anymore, but just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I have been proven wrong AGAIN!! LOL

Hang tight,...I'll reveal more in a couple of weeks....but until then,..I've got more work to do and a brand spankin' sweeeeet new 520VX to go pick up in about 2 hours!! Now I've got all of you wondering just what the HE^^ I have pulled off this time,...but trust me,...you haven't seen ANYTHING yet!!!

Mac

Mark,....I knew you'd like that 901.....I loved that boat,..the more you drive it, the more you'll like it!! She'll treat you very well!!! She runs like a scalded dog too...nothin' like a 65mph run at 630am to make you feel alive!! LOL

Rob,....I'm fishing the KY Lk, FLW in May (12-16th)...my new gig will very likely be finalized down there..if not before...(hint,...NO I am NOT fishing the FLW next year full time!!....it's even BETTER than that!!)

Mac's gonna be MY personal towel boy!!!! LOL Go Gett'm Mac!

Oh, who ever they are, tell them they'll have to WAIT till you finish my SHIRTS!!! The check is ready when you tell me the bill!!

Trep,.....what shirts???...LOL!!!(I'll light a fire under Waldo's arss again this weekend...I need a few more anyway!)

Hang tight....I'll get them to you soon enuff...i've got more important "issues" to nail down at the moment. I haven't forgot your shirts..and I won't pimpya!! LOL

James,....that wouldn't be a bad gig,..but that's not it either. (You'll all be losing sleep like me now,..just wondering what it is!!..LOL)

Anyway,..I'm outa here now,..going to pick up the new boat!

I'll post pix's as soon as I can get a digital camera!! Talk to ya'll later....maybe I'll pop into "CHAT" tonite!!

Seeya!!

Mac

Mac - with a Ranger forget the cheap $30 digital camera I use, get you a nice 2 megapixel for $99, and you'll be SET!!

Good luck and let us know when the secrete is out!!!

When you sign "the deal" don't forget about us little people on the board. LOL I have always loved your drawings and look for them first when I open a Outdoors World magazine. Good luck Mac and hurry up so you can tell us!!

Donnie

Mac, so the rumors are true? Cheney won't be on the ticket with Bush in '04! Good luck buddy! Can't wait to where my "GW and Mac/Tales 'N Scales for Prez" button!

Mac,

Whatever it is, I am sure it is the rewards due to you!

Good luck buddy!

Rich D

Mac, can't wait to see the new boat! Congrats in advance!!!

Please don't get too famous for us. I need to have you do another crappie on a rod for me. My last one jumped off the deck at around 65 mph :( Remember guys rod savers save lives...if you use them!!

Gene

Two Thumbs Up, Mac!

You just remember your old buddy, Scott, from the Nitro Board when you get where you're goin', will ya!

me!

P.S. to Mark.....

Some of Mac's twisted imagination must have gone with the boat and rubbed off on ya!

Hey Mac, if it's as big as it sounds, than Mini's gonna need an assistant towel boy. If so, keep me in mind. I'll gladely take a ride on your coat-tails, pal !!!

Craig

Forget the towel BOY, I'll be your towel GIRL. Heck, I'll even wear the halter top you are going to send me. Can't wait to see the new boat and claim I know another famous person. Fish on!!

Oh great, Teri just trumped us for the job. Everybody knows Mac is a sucker for a haltertop and maybe a thong.....unless Rob's wearin' it!!

TOXIC

Teri,...you are SOOOOOO HIRED!!!!(I will gladly supply you with the required "uniforms")...Mini, hit the road pal..find me some fish so I can thank all of my sponsors!! Craig,..you will be in charge of my rods/reels/baits and back up spare parts inventory as well as all PR photo's. The better you make me look...the bigger your personal boat and tow vehicle get,..yearly!! LOL!! (by the way...tell Kathy she's the new staff "Baker"...it pays VERY WELL!)

DonJovi,..thanks dude,..I will create a sweet do-nuthing hi-profile position for you in my entourage...all you'll have to do is keep me supplied with reading material (adult material highly recommended)...Rich D....you will be my cigar officianado and Musky guide....results not required but occasionally recommended...do NOT let my cigar go out!!

Rich,..you will be in charge of my internet operations...keep my passwords to 1 or 2 alpha's and you will retire a wealthy man!!...Scott,..you will be part of the social committee,..based on the outstanding job you did planning the last Rally,..all you'll need is a day-planner and some live bait...the next time i see a photo of you and a 3" fish..you're fired! Toxic,...something stinks here,..i know there's a position available for you somewhere, but it may require a remote uninhabited island for you to set up shop...I will get back with you!! Trep....you will be in charge of my hats....I like RANGER hats,Mercury Hats..BPS hats,..Mustad Hats, Lowrance Hats...MotorGuide Hats,...and Scales and Tales Hats (Lots of those last ones!!).....the first time I see a Jar-Jar hat on my boat,...you will be sharing a hootch in New Guinea with Toxic!! James D...you will be in charge of our buffet's....you handled the Hemingway's Buffet like a Survivor Contestant!!! Get ta'cookin' BigDog!!.....Rob,(looong pause)...Buzz,..you will be the cigar emaritus...supreme overlord of good smokes;..duties include but not limited to, aquisition, storage, trimming and resupplying! Quantities must remain near capacity at all times...Rich D. will report ONLY to you......and ME if my gar ever goes out!! Mark G,..you will get first dibs on all of my pre-owned boats,...most will be 1yr old and will come with an invoice that says,.."GROSS and barely used!!"...ahhahaha...you will also be my exclusive private contractor,..I will probably be moving often...so I will need enough places to stay so I can follow the "spawn"...will need places in FLA, AR, TN, KY, MI. and Ont....and then back down south again...staying in different places each way!!! (I like rustic settings, but the wife will be YOUR Boss,..don't worry,..she's GREAT to work for!!)..now get busy boys,....don't keep Teri and me waiting!! LOLOL!!! This is going to be HUUUUUUGE!!!!

Mac

(I'm sooooooo fired up!!)

BTW,...Carlos will be the head of all security details (including but not limited to my personal well-being,..my families safety,..and my deck items..all things MUST be SECURE Carlos!!)....if anyone sees a little red dot on their chest,..or someone's forehead...consider him "on-duty"..also consider him on duty if there's a tie down strap around my humidor!!...LOL Oh and also,...a copy of your Dad's book would be good reading material...see DonJovi for the approved reading list!!

Mac,

I can't believe you forgot about me!!LOL Remember when Mini got mad at me for offering to be your towel boy and I apologized and said that if your towel boy needs a towel boy... and we made up!! Geesh and to think I was going to hook you up with "The King Crappie baits" I feel so shunned. LOL

NOW, congrats dude! I know it will be big, you have earned it!!

Tim

I didn't forget you Tim.......your job is "classified"...ala CIA..as in "Crappies In Arkansas"...you will be in charge of infiltrating the enemy's camps...downloading secret weighpoints of their brush piles from their GPS's....you will work with Gene (aka "OOOOOPS") and Neeley who's job will remain ultra super secret,..and you'll report to Rich Stern (aka Alpha-2)...all data will need to be encrypted and sent through Rich's Internet...he will call you...do NOT call him!!...LOL

I've got your back!!!

Mac

Go get em' Mac.

It's good to see somebody's hard work get rewarded instead of getting $#@% on.

Make us proud.

Steve.

Mac, whatever the big news is, congrats, and way to go!

Good things come to good people.........

that being said........

why.......? JUST KIDDING! Way to go Mac.......egMike

I'd like to submit my resume for the roady position.

I can back up a trailer, organize tackle, respool rods, sharpen hooks and tie most common fishing knots including but not limited to: palomar, trilene, uni and blood knots.

I can also tune bait casting reels and have knowledge of both magnetic and centrigual breaking systems.

I have experience with installation and set up of sonar and GPS units, including transducer installation to both transom and trolling motor applications.

references: available upon request

cool I almost (feel like I know ya anyway) knew someone that got real famous, and I only can offer rod repair, electronic skills (if I could work on f -15 I can rig a boat) and with all the good stuff them rod makers will be sending you rods in bulk, and ranger will be sending you sweet prerigged boats every 6 months. But I can wish you great success and many high placings in those major tourneys. Dont forget all of us that look up to ya now ya getting really big. plus if bass, or flw every hold a tourney near cincy of the river and Im finding any quality fish Ill let ya know.

Dink,Marke and egMike...your skills could all come in VERY handy!! I'll be in touch!!..LOL. I don't have any plans at the moment to fish major tourney's as a Pro,...I'm not going in that direction...I want to keep my fishing "fun"...doing it for a living is very hard to do...and it's very hard on a family. I need to get my daughter's through college first before I can talk my wife into hittin' the road with me!! I would love to fish the entire FLW series as a co-angler though,..I won't have the time to put in to pre-fish as a Pro, nor do I really want to be on the road that much. But,.. if all goes as planned,..I could certainly do the 1/2week at a time as a co-angler and then spend my other time doing what I do BEST!! I haven't gotten that far yet into my future plans,..but it looks so bright I gotta wear shades...at night!!!!...LOL..After I can discuss it more,...you'll all say,.."Ahhh..now THERE's a man with a plan!!"..Life is good!

You people are awesome....no matter what comes my way now or in the future,..fame, fortune, or bankruptcy,..I consider myself a success already just by being surrounded with the friends i have!! They are far more important to me than a balance sheet......always have been...always will be!! Thanks for all of your support....it means EVERYTHING!

Mac

Mac, you are definitely a man with his priorities in order,

I definitely know what you're talking about with the college thing, oldest son and oldest daughter in college here, but one good thing about it, ALOT more driveway space!

Again, my best wishes to you and yours in whatever this new adventure brings you.

(there, that ought to get me in as trailer tire inflation and lubrication engineer!)

Seriously, congrats Mac.....egMike

Mac,

I will take on extra duties and be the cigar and scotch afficionado. Nothing but 12 year old Glenlivet, 17 year old Glengoyne and 18 year Highland park to compliment the well aged Montecristos, Opus X, Ashtons, and Cohibas!

We may not catch a d@^& thing, but we will enjoy ourselves!

Rich D

Good Luck Mac. Hope everything goes smoothly and better than you hoped it would. Robert

It's a clische that applies... "cream rises to the top" .. and you deserves all that is good... Great to see "just plain good people" get some of the pie... Keep me in mind for your personal computer guru... Like the "A" team.. you'll need me.. to kepp Bill Gates at bay...LOL

Mac,

Email me your address and I can send the book. You do not want to see the dot. You are not supposed to be seen. So, we just use a regular scpoe. You know the deal. :)

Carlos

Mac - Already had dinner with the heads of marketing for RANGER, Mercury, BPS hats, Mustad, Lowrance sand MotorGuide. They are all READY to provide top quality hand stiched hats, custom embroidered with the S&T's logos!!

Oh, and since you forgot this part, i've order enough equipment for a small brew house, to keep you in beer when your on your down time!!!

Go get'em BIG DOG!!!

Mac,if you need a "backlash reversal techniction" I'll gladly send you a reseme'.

Steve

Carlos,...I must be watching too many movies,....glad you have my back!! Your being promoted too!!! Trep...you keep working like that and Mini and Neeley will be YOUR towel men! Steve,...I could use one of those technicians!! LOL

You're hired too!! Greg,...I'm creating a job for you too...you'll probably work with Neeley in a classified psy-ops capacity....but Carlos is running a back ground check on you now so we'll get back with you later....carry on!

BTW,...new boat is home and in the garage...one word is all I can muster,.....SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!....more later....I'm wiped out....g'nite all!

Mac

Hey Mac... I was wonderin? Jusy how thorough is that check that Carlos is doin? Seems to me that my head has been replaced by another...just wonderin about the new pain in my @$$?... Oh and I didn't ask her age so it wasn't my fault... LOL

Greg,...it takes a while to do a thourough check....and everybody has a "price" in which things will be "over looked"...if you're worried about Carlos finding something that could jeapordize your future with us,...I'd recommend you send Carlos a 3700 box FULL of his favorite baits...and also throw in a couple more tie-down straps....and maybe,..just MAYBE,..you're report will come back clean. Just a thought,...LOL!!

Mini's on his way over now,...we're going to the lake for my shakedown cruise and to get some time on the motor...need to get my 2hrs of break-in time done!! Pretty much gauranteed some fishing will take place too...but I can't wait to be able to open that puppy up!! Gotta do 2 hrs of variable throttle running at +3000 RPM's before it switches out of the break-n double oil mode!! Geeez,..the things we gotta do before we can play!! Will report more later tonite!!....Adios...smooth sailin'!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back