Mac - S&T takes 2nd place

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Eli and I fished a local tourney called the 1 fish wonder Tuesday night tourney. It was our first time at this tourney. Only 1 fish can be weighed in per person, and pot is 75% for big fish and 25% for little fish (12 inch minimum). Eli got the only keeper today, and he came in 2nd to last, so no cash, but closest he and I (in this case HIM not me) came to a check! He wanted to make sure he had all the S&T gear with Lucky goin on! He had a 12.25 inch Spot at .67 lbs, he was beat by a guy with a .57 lbs bass!! But a great time and were getting him there!! Oh and of course on a Shakeyhead !

2010 June 8 Eli 1 fish wonder.jpg

Trep and Eli!!..That's AWESOME!!! Congrat's Eli,..i'm VERY proud of you and you're doing a wonderful job representing Scales and Tales!! Keep that up and I'll fire my towel man Mini and hire you!:wub:

Congrats,what won it Trep? I'ain't been able to make it out to them in a while!

Mac - you gotta get another line of clothes/gear out, Eli's out growing that shirt, and mine are almost worn out!!

Kacee - I think it was almost 4lbs. they had close to the 60 person max, and a very well run tourney. Time is difficult for me (5-9pm on Tuesdays), for me to get out of work and fish regularly.

Way to go Treppers!!! Great job Eli!! Take it easy on the 'ol man and make sure you share those secret techniques with your T partner. ;)

Michael - You should consider trailering over to Big Sid and hopping the spot-packs on the main lake. It's on like Donkey Kong! :D

Dan J - I saw your post, great pics and having the oldest slam them! My issue has been the 90 min drive to Big Sid these days with work has been only on weekends and I am NOT going on Sid on the weekend !! LOL

Great job Trep and Eli!!!

Mac,

you better wait until he is old enough to provide you with all the adult libations a man of your stature requires!

until then, my job is safe....lol

Mini,.....you need to work on your photo "snarl"...aarrr!!!....Look at Eli's expression...that little man has the 'TUDE of champions!!:lol:

(Don't worry,...your job is safe regardless,...you're reached "TM-Emeritus" status..there is none higher!!):cool:

I don't know Mini, I was gonna say she hit, bit and hooked! But that looks like a toothy girl!! LOL

Latest posts

Back