Eli and my best fishing day yet!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
We fished a local charity tourney today for a family with a child with Lukemea. Eli was a trooper, up at 4:20am, in the water by 6am, and fished with me till the end of the tourney at 3;30pm in 85+ degree heat!

We had a lot of firsts today - First buzzbait fish of the year, First tourney Eli and I weighed a limit of 5 fish (actualy the first tournamend I weighed 5 too!), first tourney Eli and I CULLED - THREE times! and the first (and i'm sure not the last) tourney Eli lands the kicker with 10 mins to go!

Our 5 were not huge, but we beat out more then 1/2 of the 40+ boats!

Mac - Eli wanted to make sure we took pictures with Lucky! And the shirts and Lucky were TOTALLY Lucky today!

Were both totally tired, but it was great helping a local family in need, and Eli had a ball!

of course he made sure he told EVERYONE he got the kicker, he caught his fish on his custom shakeyheads from the source he has in KY, and all his fish were on a custom dyed zoom shakeyhead he came up with (Junebug with the tail dipped first in chartruese and then 1/2 in red).

2009 April Tourney Pic for web.jpg

2009 Eli with fish and Lucky for web.jpg

Simply awesome Trep. Great job Eli! Love that last pic!!!!

Congrats Mike & Eli, Eli make sure you keep getting that kicker fish because we know here it won't be your Dad catching it. LOL.

Buzz

I know why Trip had to wear sunglasses that day. Look at Eli's smile! Blindin'.

Awesome job Guys!!!....Way to go Eli!! You show your daddy who to giter-done!!! Nice lookin' shirts too!!!

Mac

Awesome!

I'm definitely jealous.

It's a couple more years before my daughter will be old enough to join me in tournaments.

Way to go guys! Sure looks like Eli had a great time. I sure wish my dad would have taken me fishing. You'll have memories for a lifetime.

Latest posts

Back