Mac, Mini, and Ken

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Lions, tigers, and bears oh MY! LOL Hey, I have to talk to Buzz but for the Classic weekend, I have a very tight travel schedule planned for work. We are scrambling for sales with the tough economy and my boss wants me on the road a little. That being said, I think I will be flying into Detroit that weekend but early in the AM on Friday. I will try to see if Buzz wants to fly also as it will probably be cheaper and a LOT faster. Anyway, do any of you know where Detroit Transportation is? It's at 1420 Washington blvd. Anyway, I would need to see if anyone is available to pick me up and get me there for an afternoon meeting. Then I could try to rent a car for the weekend for Buzz and I, or just catch rides with you guys to the store. Then on Sunday night, I need a ride back to the airport for a late flight out to NYC. Can anyone help out? And I will have a BIG bag of clothes so don't freak. No it's not for 1 weekend; it's for 10 days away from home both sales business and regular clothes to go to BPS! LOL

I am committed to be at the store from 3pm-close on thursday and then from open-close fri-sun!! I don't think I'll be available for transportation, but you're both welcome to stay at my house while you're here. (I live 15 mins from the store and I'm 50-60mins from Metro Airport)

Mac

BTW,..never heard of DT nor do I know where it is!! Sorry!!

Detroit Trans is downtown I believe. The BPS is north about 40 miles. I think you would be better off renting a car. What hotel are you thinking? What time Sunday night? Those would be the determining factors if I can help. That and if after I meet you I think you are stranger than you seem here...lol

Mini

Mini,..I've met Rob,...good point!!...Rob,..rent a car!!

and you can stay at Neeley's too!! LOLOLOL

LOL Mac....

Rob go to Mapquest and do driving directions from 1420 Washington blvd to I75S & Baldwin Rd. I think it says 34 some miles. I would not recommend staying in Detroit if you dont have to. Some nice hotels for cheap in Sterling Hts and a Hooters too!

Mini

Hey Mac which dates are you going to be in Atlanta next week? What is you date/time travelling back to MI? Doubt it, but if you're in town on Sunday might be back in time?

We were going to stay with Mac, Ken, or Marke. OK, so now I need to get a hotel huh? LOL I can work out the transport thing somehow. What time is close on Sunday? My flight won't be until probably 6 or 7 PM.

After we are done tearing down booths it will be close to 6 or 7 I think. I believe the store closes at 7 on Sunday.

Mini

Trep,...I'll be in Atlanta thursday evening,(will probably go to the store to look around and visit)..and I'm scheduled to work in the store fri-sun....I'll be leaving the store sunday @ noon...i have a mid-late afternoon flight.

Mac

Thanks Mac - We were planning on getting back late afternoon on Sunday. Beka saw the ad in the mail for the Classic and said "how late will Mac be there? maybe we can come back a day early!!" IT depends on how bad she wants to stay with her folks (only see then once a year), maybe if i'm good to here in Branson she'll leave early!! Of course she's already told me if it's not TOO far out of the way we can swing by Springfield next week!! YAHOO!!

Latest posts

Back