• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lowrance units for sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cliff Van Beek

Reaction score
I have two units for sale, both just a bit over two years old, one is an X28, the other is the 522, both work fine, come with transducers and antenna if wanted, I am upgrading and would like these to go to a good home also.

x28? Is it the LCX28cHD? if so, how much would you like for it?

Mini

is the the c-hd unit, you know what they are worth, make me an offer i cant pass up......

email me pics and what is included.

If Mini doesnt buy it, I know someone who was going to buy mine but I ended up mounting it up front. Shoot me an email if Mini doesnt purchase.

Mini

email is off, let me know if you are not intersted and i can follow up with Teri> I do have a local federation member asked about it, but he is wishy washy still.

Yes I am interested and email has been replied to.

No problem. As you know its a great unit. I love having mine upfront. Nice and big!

I will refrain comment teri....lol

Time out chairs for Mini and Teri... Every serious thread gets trashed by the juveniles... Tee Hee:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back