• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lowrance LMS-332C for sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I have a Lowrance LMS-332C for sale. Mounted in my dash for a little more than a year and a half. Works perfectly - just replacing with a LCX-28HD next week. Comes with all cables, hard cover, antenna, and a brand new skimmer transducer - never used - came with my new unit. I'm keeping the old transducer as it is mounted thru-hull on my Triton. The only thing I don't have for it right now is the knobs to mount on the swivel mount - guess my dealer kept them when they mounted it in dash - but I'll call my dealer and see if they have any laying around that they might ship to me. The swivel mount is included though - just don't have the knobs to secure it to the mount.

Asking $450 shipped.

The unit is still in my boat, so if you want to see screen shots, etc... before I disconnect it, just let me know.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back