• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lowrance LCX-27 sonar / gps combo unit

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Well, my HDS-8 gets here tomorrow, so...

For sale is my one year old Lowrance LCX-27 sonar/gps combo unit. All software updates performed, and I'll double check before shipping to ensure you have the latest available software installed in it.

Comes with power cable, GPS puck (LGC-3000), white Lowrance protective cover, mounting bracket, manual, and a brand-new never-used puck transducer. I do not have gimble knobs for it, but you can get them for $16 through LEI extras or the local Cabelas / BPS. I thought I had the gimble knobs in a box for it, but I double checked last night and I do not.

Everything is in like-new / excellent condition. This unit is on a boat that is garage kept, and the LCX is always wiped down and covered when not in use.

Anyone who is local, or who wants to take a trip to meet me can use it on the water all day long on my boat to ensure it works to your satisfaction. For an six pack of ice cold IBC rootbeer... you can probably even get me to install it for you.

$725 shipped to your door. $700 local pickup in San Antonio with cash. $700 + 6 chilly IBC rootbeers for local pickup with install.

All the best,

Glenn

For those who want to see pictures:

Off:

DSCF1308.jpg

Full sonar in demo mode:

DSCF1314.jpg

Full map in demo mode:

DSCF1312.jpg

Split screen map / sonar in demo mode:

DSCF1311.jpg

It has been removed from my boat this evening. It's all boxed up and ready to sell.

All the best,

Glenn

I sold my LCX-27C as the head-unit only. I still have the following available for sale:

LGC-3000 GPS puck - $135 shipped

PD-WBL Transducer - $45 shipped

All the best,

Glenn

Puck and Transducer are now "Sold Pending Payment".

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back