• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two Lowrance LCX 17M's

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Gerber

Reaction score
I have two Lowrance LCX 17M for sale. I bought a used boat in Spetember and have HB units that I am going to replace them with. I do not know a whole lot about the units other than they worked great the short time I used them. They are the black and white units.

The first 3 pics are of the unit that was mounted on my bow. It does not have a GPS antenna although it is GPS capable...just add the antenna. It has a trolling motor transducer and worked great while I had it on my boat. I am pretty sure that the extra cable that was on it is the networking cable....not 100% sure.

The second 3 pics are of the unit that was mounted at my console. It has the GPS antenna and the transucer with it is a trolling motor/shoot through transducer. It was mounted in the bilge area of my boat and was used as a shot through transducer. It never read any water temps and I assume that is due to the fact that is was mounted as a through hull transducer. I will say that when I removed it from the bilge area that it had epoxy stuck to it...I removed it as best I could. My guess is that it will work fine for a trolling motor or through hull application again. I make not garuntees on that since I have little experience regarding removal and re-installation. It will require a skimmer style transducer if you want to mount it that way.

Asking price is $750 shipped. I can accept Paypal +3%.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them. Thanks for looking. Mike

BTW...I would like to sell them as a pair for now....as time wears on and they do not sell I would be interested in splitting them up.

Bow unit

100_0614.jpg

100_0615.jpg

100_0616.jpg

Console Unit

100_0611.jpg

100_0611.jpg

100_0613.jpg

can u tell me how old the units are and if they come with any of the navionics chips with them? kind of scary to put out $771 with no recourse.

bp

I am not 100% certain of their age...my best guess would be that they were installed on the boat at the factory which would make them almost 5 years old...the boat is a 2006. What makes me say this is the cable for the rear transducer was deeply wrapped in all of the wires that are ruuning to my livewell pumps and my bilge pump and wrapped and cable tied in the flex loom. There are no chips with the units. I will garuntee that they work.

The console/GPS unit has been sold...bow mounut unit still available...add the GPS antenna for a fully functioning GPS unit.

Latest posts

Back