looking at a pt185 tracker any input would help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete mitchell

Reaction score
I am looking at a pt 185 with a 90hp. I was hoping that someone may can share some input about this boat... thanks

I had one few years ago, Loved it, in some ways wish I still had it. Is the Motor a Mercury, mine was.

What year?

Only thing I would suggest is a test ride and make sure it has no leaks.

I have a PT185 and like it. I only have a 60hp Merc. Still goes fast enough for these smaller MN lakes. Get a strong troller for windy days. I have a 70lb 24v which works great.

I have a '02 PT-185 that has given me nothing but pleasure for 10 seasons. I have a 75 on it and it tops out at 40 with two people on board.....stock prop. It is truly a fine rig.

Check it out carefully and if everything is good.....go for it.

I have a 2000 PT185 that I brought brand new. It has a 75 hp Merc 4 Stroke. It has been a great boat, providing terrific service over the past 12 years. I agree with the previous post from lamar.

Good luck

I also have a 2005 PT185 with Merc 90 elpto on it, I have had several glass boats in the past and now the tin 185 and it's as good or better than the glass and haven't had one problem except a broken outlet on the live well pump.....still on original batteries and Merc runs like a scared jack rabbit....any particular ? you might have let me know.....

Latest posts

Back