LOL @ Myself NOw it's the LawnTractor

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
They say things happen in three :unsure:

1) Windows is corrupt on my home PC, still not fixed.

2) My wife called me toady while I was fishing the Tourney, "Lawn Tractor, stopeed working"

Checked the Batt - OK, Checked the fuel line - OK, Checked the spark-ok but faint, checked plug - ok, checked compression - thumb inserted in spark plug hole - ok. Time to call service man :(

Now what I am wishing for is that # 3 bad thing is , my partner didn't catch any fish and we did not get our limit, LOL. If not?? What's # 3 :unsure:

Wasn't I just saying to Tex how wnderful my Kholer Craftsman was

But you own a Ranger...HA HA HA

Haven't you heard? :unsure:

Johnny Morris is in negotiations..... :huh:

To buy Ranger! :lol::p:p:lol:

Maybe the third thing will be a hang nail or something like that.

Chris, saw your email today. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was out spankin' some bass of my own today in SJ. Hope you did well.

Sully, I got four for 6 3/4 pounds, my partner was Greg from the NJ Website.

The Ranger worked great today, livewells are awesome. However I need to figure out if I can have auto timer when in Recirc mode, timer seemed to work only when in Auto on the pump flow?

The water satyed cool all day long.

Sully, what did you catch today?

Sully did yo say you responded to my email? Only reason I ask is I have not received any emails and my PC is crapping out. Was just curious if you did send one.

Sorry, no, I didn't respond by email. I guess my first reply to this thread was the late response.

OK thanks Sully, reason I ask is my PC is shot, if you sent something, I have no idea how to get it.

Latest posts

Back