livewell swithces on a 205

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Hopper

Reaction score
I just bought a used 1996 205 sport fish & ski and I'm not sure about the dash switches , 1- nav. lights

2- accessories on/off - turns off all access. ?

3- bilge pump - ?

4- front live well

5- back live well

Does this sound right the labels have rubbed off the switches , also the owner told the live well switches are 2 position one to fill , do you fill till the water reaches the top of the drain tube and turn it off manually ? and one is on a timer but I can't remember what he said or how it works . I did not get a lot of instruction on the operation of the boat so if you have any thing to add please do. last , the on board charger for 3ea trolling motor batteries do I just plug it in and let'er go do I leave the hatch open and pull the caps off the batteries ? Thanks Randy

P.S. If you know how these were labeled please let me know I would like to make labels for them . or if someone has a picture of their dash they could send me ?

the accessories switch usually only controls interior lights... not everything on the dash switches... Those kinds of power "off" switches didn't come into use until later than your boat...

Latest posts

Back