Little Bay De Noc - Gladstone Mich...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Unfortunately for us we were victims of "you should have been here yesterday".

My Walleye Club had a trip up to "LBN" this weekend. All week I wasd getting reprts from my tournament friends that "the feed bag was on... 6-8-10-12 lbers being caught everyday. Things started to taper off in the reports beginning Wednesday.. THursday was still good. Friday was "fair"... a couple of our guys that went up THurday night had a good day friday a 10+ lber and Mike caught he personal best ever 13-2... Saturday, brought a beautiful day... 55 degrees light wind overcast some chop and "scattered fish"... a couple of boats caught two or three... Biggest was 8 lbs. My son Jeff and I boated no walleyes... One nice 27" northern that is now in the freezer as fillets!

But, a great trip... Coincidences brought me two new friends from the Walleye Central board... All in all a great destination... Some very pretty fish (saw the 10 and 13lbers).

Neeley... "dropping by you after the trip is a calculated 700 mile detour... LOL

But, if you want to comer over and catch some "real fish with teeth"... I'll be happy to host you in my boat tere next year...

Latest posts

Back