Laura Update

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Spradley

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the prayers and support. The power of prayer really works. Laura is coming home tomorrow. She will still have the central line in her chest so she can go for one more treatment of remicade on Thursday. She is eating and digesting a lot better. She still has a little blood in her stools, but a lot better than they have been in the past year. While this situation seemed very tramadic to me in my own little world, things happen to make one realize it could have been worse. While in the hospital, Laura met another girl (Laci), who is 12 and has Crohn's Disease. On Thursday they removed part of her intestines. Please pray for her as well. My wife and Family will be there supporting her and her family.

Thanks for all the gifts and cards. Laura wants to thank all of you fine people herself when she gets home.

Scott, she received something in the mail from Penny Berryman today. It's all I can do not to open it. But I told her I would let her open her own mail. I will let everyone know what she got. Just wanted everyone to know how classy the fishing family people are. By that last statement, I mean everyone. Not just those who kick my butt at fishing. Heck, come to think of it, that's everyone anyway. :)

Robert

Meant to correct traumatic, but forgot. So here it is for all you English majors out there

That is Wonderful News, Robert! She will be SO much happier in her own bed and in familiar surroundings! Should speed her recovery even further!

Penny did? WOW!! You tell Laura I'm jealous! Just not quite jealous enough to get myself laid up in the hospital..... Well..... Maybe..... How long would I have to stay? :^)

God Bless!

me!

Great news, We are so happy that she is felling better.

We will pray for her friend Laci and her family.

God bless

John, Stacey and Susan

Latest posts

Back