Labeling Rocker Arm Switches

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malcolm Smoot

Reaction score
I might have posted this before but cannot remember, so here goes:

I have 6 rocker arm switches on the boat that label the operaton of the livewells, baitwells, and bilge. The lettering on them is beginning to wear off. I know which ones controls what but my boat partners have trouble. The are slightly curved and there is no indent for the letters - that would be easy to do. I checked with a printer and letters cannot be made that small to stick on. I have colored vinyl ready to stick on but other than marking on them with a black marker (which is tacky), I cannot think of what else to do. Does anyone have any suggestions for me????

Use the rub on lettering that you can get at any office supply store. Then spray over it with clear enamel.

I have a Casio label printer that uses plastic tape, white or clear, for making labels. They look like scotch tape and I have used them on my old boat. Give me a list of functions and the size you want then and I can print them for you. They will be horizontal and about 9 millimeters in height. There can be up to four rows of lettering. E-mail me your address and when I make them I will drop them in the mail. Give me a week or two.

[email protected]

Did the same as Tim. Here
text2.jpg

What does ANC stand for? I have always wondered that.................sa

Hmph.. I always though ANC stood for ANCHOR.. No WONDER I've been floating away!! Hehehe..

Latest posts

Back