Kevin VanDam!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Got to meet Kevin at the annual Spring Event at D&R Sports in Kalamazoo yesterday...

Awesome guy!

Bought a copy of his new book and had him autograph it for my 10 year old fishing partner!

He's there again today if anyone is interested!

P.S. Excellent illustrations in his book Mac!

Let's go fishing!

az

I met him at the beginning of March, in Worcester MA. I got an autographed hat from him, let's see if it brings me any luck, in my tournaments (lol).

Andy, Where do you live at, I live in Kalamazoo. We should get together and hit some water around here. Rod

Andy,...you DOG!! LOL.....Kevin told me (promised me) that I'd get one of the 1st books available, signed by both he and Louie,...and I don't have it yet!!..LOL,...I got a call from a buddy of mine ip north and he bought a copy at D&R this past weekend too......he said he's going to send it to me for signing,..I told him...."You better wait until I have MY copy,...I'll keep YOURS and send you another one later!!!"..ahahaahah,,,,He didn't think that was to funny!! Anyway,...Glad yoy liked the drawings and I hope they help to make the book even better....can't wait to see it!! Thanks for the kudo's buddy!

Seeya on the water soon!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back