Any interest in some Bass Fishing books???

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I was cleaning off some shelves and came across some books that I bought years ago. They have helped me greatly along the way, and I thought I might offer them up for trading material here on the site. Anyone interested in any of these???

(VA people - please take note of the specialty books for the Potomac - Ken Penrod stuff)

Here is the list:

General "Best Secrets" type books:

Kevin VanDam's Bass Strategies with Louie Stout

Denny Brauer's Winning Tournament Tactics with Monte Burch

Caught Me a Big 'Un Jimmy Houston with Steven D. Price

VA related (mostly Potomac River):

Pursuing River Smallmouth Bass by Ken Penrod (top damaged - no effect, words all visable)

Ken Penrod's Top 10 for fishing PA-MAR-VA

Fishing the Upper Potomac by Ken Penrod

Virginia Fishing Guide by Bob Gooch

Hardcover (heavy books):

Bassmasters Best Tactics and Techniques

Bassmasters Best of Lures

All the best,

Glenn

Yeah - I'm definitely up for trades... but I have no clue what I'd want! Feel free to offer most anything hunting or fishing related. I can always throw in other items or cash for an item that is worth more. I've kinda transitioned to hunt mode lately because the season opens on the 3rd of next month, but still can always use fishing stuff too.

The only thing I'm really in "need" of right now is a silver scope for my 10/22, but I doubt if anyone just has one laying around. Feel free to trade anything you think I could use.

Regardless of trading material - if you're interested, they are yours. Just shoot me a mailing address and I'll get them boxed up and shipped out. Do you want all four VA books, or just the stuff that really focuses only on the Potomac?

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn, you have been doing a lot of getting rid of and clening up lately. You don't have plans for leaving us, do you?

Oh nooooooo!!!! I've never been happier or more content in my life. I recently discovered that my wife has much less of a problem with me getting new (or new to me) stuff, if I get rid of stuff I'm not using at the same time. I've also done a little consolidating and cleaning up in order to be more efficient at hunting and fishing... And it's working. Thanks for the concern though brother - I appreciate you looking out for me.

All the best,

Glenn

Carlos...

Still interested? Tried emailing you with the email address in your profile, but I got a kick-back saying that address didn't exist.

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn,

Yes sir. Sorry for the delay, been TAD to Cherry Point.

comcast.net is my email

Glenn, I'd be interested in "The Complete Guide to Finesse Bass Fishing" by Michael Jones...

thoughts on what you need/want for it?

Carlos,

Please send me your mailing address.

ND Bass,

Sorry about that - I just sold a bunch, including the one you are asking about. I'm fixing my original post to update now.

All the best,

Glenn

no worries Glenn....glad you could move the stuff.

Latest posts

Back