Kentucky Lake one month away

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Ingersoll

Reaction score
What kind of head count do we have?

Who is coming?

Room arrangements?

People needing roomates?

Activities?

Friendly side wagers? (big fish, most fish, most eyebrows shaved, prettiest pink thong:blink: )

I'll get a count from this post and we can post about "wagers"... An informal tourney and dinner as a group Saturday night

I intend on going but haven't booked a room. I hope to be dragging someone with me but no committments yet. Can we still get rooms? I wasn't sure people were still going.

Greg Meyers is going ........that should be all ANYONE needs for incentive to go !! He's a trip with in a trip. LOL

J.Smith:cool:

Yes, I will be there... And, I am bringing my youngest daughter (she's 21), an avid fisherman!

I didn't reserve a room for Bruce and I yet either. I really thought I'd be running marathon's, deep sea diving and climbing mountains by now but it doesn't seem to be so I don't know what I can plan. There is nothing I'd like better than to meet some of you guys that I haven't.

I'll keep trying so I hope Bruce hasn't bailed out on me..

So Velcro, I'm going to do my best but I can't promise. And pretty soon, if the Doc's can't figure out what's going on with my back and the nerves running through it, I'll probably be selling my boat and gear.

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back