Just A Question.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGCBAG

Reaction score
I have this site saved to my faves, so I just click and it open's rite up.

Now.....When I click on the forum tab it can take anwhere from 2 seconds to open or 30 to 40 seconds. This is the only site that this happens. It doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not. Is this happening to any of you or is it just me?

Thanks....:wacko:

Not happening to me right now. However, I have had certain sites that do that from time to time. This site has on occasion, as well as a few other hunting and fishing sites I frequent.

All the best,

Glenn

When you are on the Forum page save that to your favorites, then it will go right to the forum when you click on it. That's what I do.

Happens to me every time, takes anywhere from 3 to 5 seconds to load....I am on 5 other forums and this is only one that takes anytime to load.....Jack I guess on a PC it's called favorites, on my Mac I have it bookmarked......might be the server we are using.....I am using Firefox....this started about month ago....

This happens to me when I sort the forum. If I do not apply any sorting, the forum loads very fast.

I decided to go back and use Safari as my browser and now it goes right to the site and opens without delay....

Latest posts

Back