• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jig - spinnerbait holder bars

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john horn

Reaction score
I have a set of 3) 12'' spinner bait - jig holder bars for sale. All three are new but different colors, 1 dark bronze, 1 dark blue and 1 light blue. There is nothing wrong with these but I can not sell because I do not have the matching colored pair. I am asking $10 for the set of 3 paypal shipped to your door (US only). [email protected]

BYF2yMgBWkKGrHgoH-DsEjlLlweBKfwYTv2.jpg

Thanks John, I was thinking it was something used for making baits.

How do they stay in there without falling out? It would seem that when you close the lid, they would come out of that holder.

All the best,

Glenn

No, they hook through 2 holes, one on the side and one on the bottom of the photo and pivot. I never have had them come out. There are many users on this website that can testify.

What are they made out of? Aluminum? Plastic?

All the best,

Glenn

They are still for sale, Justin purchased other sizes & colors.

Oh... what other sizes and colors are available then? I thought these were all you had available.

All the best,

Glenn

I have pairs of 12" or single 24" for $10 shipped. Colors vary let me know what you need. I can also make custom sizes.

I finally put mine up a couple of weeks ago, didn't realize I had so may, had to double hook some of them. Haven't had any fall yet, pretty nice.

Latest posts

Back