• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various items for sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Corson

Reaction score
1. Fixed pedestal seat which fits the 1.77" base. Very good condition. Color: Gray & Blue To be picked up only, will not ship $50.00

2. OEM Nitro cover with pull straps all the way around and pucker string in back. Dirty and has pine pitch on it but keeps the rain out of the boat. $75.00 (Fits 18' boats)

3. Motor cover in very good condition. Fits 150 V-6 Mercury $20.00

4. FX Hydrofoil. Works awesome. $20.00

5. Side mount spare tire carrier. Good condition. To be picked up only, will not ship $20.00

6. 6 PT 2X4's for trailer bunks. 4@ 78" & 2@ 54". 2@ 78" are already carpeted and the 2 @ 54" are already carpeted, the other 2 @ 78" are not. Carpeting kits alone were $40.00. Asking $50.00 for everything.

7. P205 X 75R X 14 spare trailer tire on an aluminum rim (Ford Ranger). Tire and Rim are in very good condition and i have a matching Rim that i'll throw in as a set. $50.00

please tell me your location as I am interted your cover

I am located in New Hampshire. S&H may be a bit but let me know as its a good deal for $75.00. Its an oem NITRO cover. Jim

Hey Brandon, Not sure if you were interested in anything as there was nothing typed.

Latest posts

Back