• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spinner bait holder

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john horn

Reaction score
I have about a dozen of these 24" spinner - jig bait holders for sale. They hold 26 spinners and can be attached to the your boat with double stick tape or using the predrilled mounting holes. I have been using a couple for more then a year and they work great and the baits never fall off or get tangled up. I am asking $13 shipped for 1 and $20 for 2. Shipped only in the US unless you want to pay extar for shipping. I have red, black and blue one left. Email [email protected]

BYF2yMgBWkKGrHgoH-DsEjlLlweBKfwYTv2.jpg

Hello, I would like one of your racks,first choice black if not the red will do. How can I pay you? thanx, rick

Hi John,

I'd be interested in a couple, any color! Do you have a PayPal account?

RoyC

John,

Did you get my check yet? I think I sent you too much money:)

Scott

You guys can pay via paypal if you wish, pay [email protected] Or check email me for my address.

Scott I got your check today & can send you a check back for the difference or another holder. Let me know

I would like One in Blue. Do you still have a blue one avilable? What should I do? thanks

-jason

You can mail me a check or send $$ via paypal. I do have blue available. Email [email protected] for my address or use that email address for paypal.

John, I am going to have my daughter send payment today by paypal. I want 2 black racks.

I am not set up to do paypal. She will handle it for me.

Bubby:)

John,

Received the holders on Friday. Installed one on Sunday and giving the other to my Dad. Already loaded with my favorite spinner and buzz baits. I think this is going to be very handy. Thanks!

Scott

Do you have any of these left and if you do how can I pay to get one. Thanks Pat

Latest posts

Back