• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

spinner - jig holder new sizes

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john horn

Reaction score
I just made another batch. I now have 24'' and 12'' sizes. $10 for 1) 24'' or 2) 12'' shipped to your door. email [email protected]

spinner2.jpg

John - interested. Just not sure how the lures hook onto the holders. The holes look to small to feed the spinner blades through. Can you enlighten me? I'm intersetd, but would like something that holds not only spinners, but swimbait set ups too.

Thanks - Jim

The Hooks feed through the side slot and then through the bottom hole. The holes have more than enough room. When you close your storage lid the baits "hinge" through the holes and swing back to keep everything neat. Very easy once you see it in person. The problem with one hole holders is that the baits bounce out in rough water. I have many members that own tese maybe someone can testify.

Love mine! Spinnerbaits don't fall out and it keeps me from digging through a box everytime I want to change. I even hang a few crankbaits from it.

Scott

Latest posts

Back