Is this a good reel? Good deal?

• Thread starter Bryan Fary [URL]http://www.basspro.com/servlet/cat
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
BUY THEM NOW........Curado has been redesigned and is now 200 bux each.

BUY THEM NOW

I've got 5 and wish I had more,(had to draw the line somewhere). Very smooth and reliable for the money. Chris F.

C3 brought it back with him last year to give to you to get it replaced for me......??????

3.8:I is a little slow retrieve isn't it ?:unsure::unsure:

Mark

Good point Gross. Just checked my Quantum reels that I have and they are 5.1:1. 3.8:1 might be too slow? What other retreive speeds did they used to come in?

Bryan

I believe it was 6.3: 1 which is great. The new Curado d's come in 7.0:1 plus the 6 and maybe the 3.8 I heard the Browning was a good reel I might try that. good luck

Iuse the JLM'S as well I see there on sell and they have a left hand retrieve there bullet prove.

Mark :)

Go to the address at top of page click on the JLM reel picture. That's their top of the line reel one baitcast and one spinning with different speeds.

Mark :cool:

If you like the JLM's, you'll love the Brownings. Same reels (Midas BC) as the previous JLM's, just a different paint code. Good stuff!