Interstate Batteries....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Well as y'all know I have backed Interstate batteries because I had previously had good luck with them. That's all changed now..this is the second trolling battery that's went kaput in less than two years. I'm gonna' take it back to the Interstate dealer here locally and see if they'll replace this one. Less than a years use is not right...

TEE

TEE, that's how my first Interstates 3 went. They replaced them but only lasted 6 months. I bought Delcos after that and never had a problem. Too bad I can't find them around here any more...

Just had to replace my 11 month old Interstate trolling mtr battery. Worked fine all last year. Stored in basement on a board with trickle charge all winter. Made sure water level stayed good. This spring it would not take a full charge. Dealer said he could only get about 60% amperage out of it after all night on his charger so he replaced it with a new one under warranty...

I still have the original Interstate (3rd season) in the TV-18...

The trolling battery holds a charge like a champ...I'm running in down at least 3 times/week...

The starting battery is still hanging in there, but I'm finding that I have to put the charger on it about once per month...

az

Check the age of your battery.. Not when you got it or when your dealer got it but when it was made at the factory the date code is burned into the battery case either on the top or on the front or back and maybe hidden under a decal or label. look at the first letter and number like a1?? a= jan,

b=feb ect, the # indicates the year 0=2000 ect

BF

Once again...no problems til' now sooooooo...I had the same issue with Die-Hard's....I don't buy them either.

TEE

Back