Important Rally update!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
OK, here we go.

Mr. Rich Stern has graciously offered to sponsor our event via this site. He will be paying for the trophies! Thank you Rich. Aside from what you do here, that was an incredible gesture. So, there will be NO participation fee. Just show up and pay for the tourney each day, and your food, which I have confirmed we will get a discount at the Naked Turtle on the 8th. Now PLEASE, when we get the actual rally site link open, if you intend to go, PLEASE register. I need numbers to get the best prices for food. This will also help with planning. Also include the people coming with you. This is shaping up to be a spectacular event, with lots of surprises you all will surely enjoy! Don't miss it. Also, if you have family members coming with you that do not intend to fish, but would like to assist, there help is greatly needed. Since I am fishing, we will need an officiator in the morning to start off boats, checking livewells, kill switches, licenses etc. Would only be for an hour or two in the morning, but early! Also, upon weigh in, we need weigh-in bags, and somebody to record weights, and help Pierre and I after calculate earnings etc. Plus to release fish. There will be a multi-species category on Saturday only. A trophy will be awarded but no check. Wanna check? Learn to catch bass! LOL Kidding. And again, if any of you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact myself or Pierre. If it's after midnight EST, feel free to contact Pierre! LOL

Rich,...YOU are the MAN!!,....Awesome gesture dude!! FYI Rob-...Don't forget that I offered to create a custom "Trophy/Plaque" for this event too, so maybe between now and then we can come up with a category specifically for this....any ideas?? I can make a "Big BASS" Award, or a special comemrative ditty that we can auction off,...with all proceeds going to a local charity of Rob's choice??!!

I'm open to any and all ideas....so THINK,..and you shall RECEIVE!!!....

Mac

can you go to the rally and just fish,no competition?i dont fish tournaments,but fish to relax.

wondering?

oh forgot,rob,the state campsite there in plattsburg,could you check on a site for me?just a # of a site where i can park a 19 ft boat and a ford van/pickup,not sure which vehicle yet.one close to the bathrooms,and easy backing in access to it.i can drive a semi,but hate backing up with the boat!!

thanks

Magna,

You're welcome to come fish man! Don't have to be in the tourney. Just come have fun and meet everyone. Champlain is definately the place to rec. fish. I will check on a site for you. There is a big loop in the site, so you can pretty much pull straight into any site with a rig. I'll see what's closest to the bathroom though.

Rich,

Looks sweet. One thing, the lauch is in Champlain NY, Just to help people find it easier. I will get you the address of a guy I know that lives next door, and we can use that to do a map link. What do you think?

oh forgot to add,need electric site.i like electric lights at night,and a battery charger on the boat batteries also.

rob:

is the cumberland bay campground near the launch?its onm cumberland bay road,in plattsburg?i think i found a site there,on the water.near tyhe bathrooms too!!its site 78,but 75-79,81.any of those sites look good.

Jeff..... Really now....... A nite light?

:^)

me!

I just carry my fuzzy Tigger slippers (Wally World for 9 bux!) along to protect me!

yep,need my night light scott,got to see the females coming into the campsite,so we can tell the age,no jailbait needed!!!,besides that,after 2am they all start to look pretty,even the bbiigg ones!!!

oh well!!

Latest posts

Back