Just Some Friendly Savings!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Herbert

Reaction score
If anyone is looking at sunglasses for fishing, driving, golf or tennis be sure to check out Solar Bat Sunglasses, Promo Code: ERICH will get you 20% off!!! They also have most glasses in RX!! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected]!! I can answer most questions and if I don't have the answer I will get one for you ASAP!! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and God Bless you!!

New member here, glad I stumbled across this! Definately in need of some new sunglasses. Ive always had cheap wally world glasses and it seems like the tinting on them fades pretty quickly. Never tried Solar Bat, but ill give 'em a look!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Fog

Welcome Fog,
I have used solar bats fishing since 2003 when I won my first pair at a BFL raffel! They are great glasses!! I really like the mossback double gradient lens.
the lens has mossback on the top and hi con yellow on the bottom (you can also flip it where the yellow is on the top)! So on days where the sun is going in and out of the clouds just tilt your head alittle and BAM your water visibility is back 100%

Latest posts

Back