Im New

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Nevill

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I have been fishing with an member of the group and he got me hooked. I now own my own Nitro Boat so I can go when he can not. I am excited and looking forward to owning my first bass boat.

Hey Dan, welcome "home" to the best fishing site on the net!!

Oh, and update your member profile you don't own a 640LT!! LOL

And put some of those pics in your library. Just go to My Library after you sign in (under Members section on the left menu and browse from your hard disk and upload. Then you can post them in messages on the board.

Trep

I can't wait till we get that boat out on Friday afternoon and see what she can do!!

Heck I'am new also.."We only allow Democrats on this board" Hillary for President..Hows that???// /Glad to have you here ...You Like Tequila???? Vodka???? Moonshine???? Fishin??? If you answer yes to all the above your In the Membership and we will wave the dues.....BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH////WELCOME>>>JR:wacko:
http://www.zjstech.net/~library/13895/IMG_0001.jpg

JR - You better be joking about those first 2!!! LOL I'll take all the liquour and fishing but not at the same time!! LOL

Until Dan gets a handle on the library, here is a shot of his new rig...

Dans Nitro Side Close Opp.JPG

Democrats only?? No wonder no one ever responds to me.;)

Welcome aboard, and don't worry about JR he don't know no better he's a Hoosier......lol

Oh Wait so am I????????????????

BF

We are an equal opportunity board... we abuse Democarts, Republicans and Independents with equal gusto.... Your politics does not matter to me... The fact that you drive glass... we'll as Elvis (my fishing partner) says; "you ain't nuthin but a hound dog... and you asin't no friend of mine..." JK... Elvis doesn't really fish with me anymore he's too busy down at the Chick Fillet serving coffee and drinks... hanging out with other aliens...

P.S. Ooops forgot to say welcome....

Welcome Dan! I have a 640LX as well that is set up for crappie fishing (spider rigs). You can check her out in my library if you want. I hope you enjoy your new box.

From one Dan to another, Wecome!! Any friend of Trepper's..........is definitely someone to watch!!! :lol: :wacko: :lol: ;)

Jokes aside, you've got a great choice in friends!! You'll enjoy it here! :D

Welcome aboard... ahhhhhh.. another sparkly member... I have a Nitro also and just waxed it yesterday and sure does like em' sparklys.....

Jeff in Ky.. yep thats me..

Welcome Dan,You better watch yourself around this group.....They can be hard to please......Hey, by the way very nice looking rig,get you a tin and then you will deff be in.......Tight Lines to all

Thanks all for the welcome.

Mike your right it is an 640LX that I have. We can take it out Friday for a run.

:)

Originally from Michigan and now in Georgia.

Not a Democrate, sorry. Still Mixed.

Only drink Beer but not when fishing. After - Yes.

Have fished most of my life in Michigain for Salmon, Stealhead, Perch and Bluegills. In the summer and winter. Bass fishing is new to me but I'm am being trained by a good trainer - Trepper.

I am a Washington Redskin's Fan too and love Collage Basketball. No favorite team, just like all the good action from the young players.

Looking forward to being a member of the group.:):rolleyes::cool:

Welcome Aboard:D You'll find there's quite the family here. Everything from the sane to the insane. Enjoy and just be yourself. :D:D

Dan, If you go out fishing with Trepper's be carefull! His son Eli always gets the big one,

so make no bets for the biggest fish of the trip if he's out with you!!! :D

Dan,

You been fishing with Trep for awhile now. Must be one sick puppy! Welcome aboard.

How many 'snacks' do you have to bring along for Trep to eat on your outings? He takes more food with him than GEAR!

Tex

Welcome Dan. Just be prepared when you get your first look at the Neeley mug. Oh, don't check your local Post Office to see if he is on 10 most wanted list. He has not cracked the top 10 yet.

I was happy until Dan said he's a Redskins fan. Oh, well. Just kidding, Dan. I understand. Nobody's perfect. :)

Congrats on your new boat. It's good looking! Welcome to the group!

Sadly, Neeley is not "wanted" by anyone... LOL

And, when you see "THE PICTURE" you will know why!!!!

I'm new too Dan; so first impressions shared:

Great Board - These folks are defintely committed to their interest and helping each other. Haven't been in here long enough to to say much more other than one can learn a lot from other members.

Other than that - I expect to learn from you too.

Sweet Ride!

Greg

Latest posts

Back