Replacing Fuel Filter

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a new owner of a Mercury 150 outboard on my Nitro , I was going to do my own winterizing this year and wanted to change out the fuel filter but can not find the model number of the one i am replacing . Does anyone have that make and model so i am sure i am getting the correct one

Thanks

mercurymarine.com

This will get you to mercury website and from there, launch the parts catalog and work from there. it is a great tool to use to find part numbers for any mercury motor. Then you can look anywhere for parts

if you havent spent the ripoff prices for mercury parts go to tractor supply and get the ones with a glass bowl . that way you can see the dirt or water or both.

if you havent spent the ripoff prices for mercury parts go to tractor supply and get the ones with a glass bowl . that way you can see the dirt or water or both.
Hey olefisherman456,
I like those filters also however they are not Coast Guard approved. The o rings leak after a while and could cause a fire. Just saying FYI.

Latest posts

Back