New Member 2022 Tracker V18

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New member with a new 2022 Tracker V18. I have owned the boat for a year and a half and am already having issues with a leak and a vibration from the Mercury 150XL.

Welcome, what type of leak are you experiencing?
I’m not sure where it’s coming from. I filled her up with water and identified one coming from a transducer bracket screw. I used 4200 to fix those however I had about a gallon of water after 4 hrs trolling the other day. So I have to keep troubleshooting.

New member with a new 2022 Tracker V18. I have owned the boat for a year and a half and am already having issues with a leak and a vibration from the Mercury 150XL.
Welcome to the community!

I had the same problem with my V19. It ended up being one of the hose clamps that wasn’t tight enough on all the pump and bilge hoses. It took several trips before I found it as there’s a lot of stuff down there and there’s only a 6 inch opening to look through. But one day I finally saw a small drip coming from one of the hoses, used a 1/4 inch racket and socket and problem solved

One of the nozzles to my live well pump was tightened to tight , cracked the plastic, it was dumping water. replaced the pump , no more leak.

Latest posts

Back