I'm having a great fantasy season so far

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Kurtzner

Reaction score
Just got my results back from Beaver Lake I finished 38th w/843 points & for the season I'm in 48th place w/3041 points. I'm not doing so well w/the bass fantasy, my current ranking is 2124 w/1720 points. Hows the rest of you guys doing?. This wednesday I'm going to get out fishing after work w/my little ABS plastic BassHunter boat, I can't wait to make a couple cast's (it's been a long winter in NY. Mark

You've actually got open water? Checked Oneida lake yesterday, still iced from one end to the other. I also checked Black Lake and thats still iced. St. Lawrence River is opening up but the bays where all the launches are are still iced. Walleys were spawning good though in the river running into Black Lake.

The ones that are open are the small lakes & ponds around my house thats why I need my carry-in boat, they've been open for the last 2 weeks. See you on this years BFL tour. Mark

I was in the mid 20's overall on the BASS fantasy league until I left for Beaver Lake. I couldnt adjust my anglers and I think I am now in 74th overall.

I havent done the FLW one in a while....

Mini

Latest posts

Back