I ain't dead...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Snow

Reaction score
Completely off-topic, so just warning y'all. If you don't have a clue who I am, you ain't missed anything and reading further is just a waste of your time.

Okay, I've been gone for a long time, or seems that way. Here it is August and I haven't gotten a 2006 fishing license (and haven't fished illegally either). I sold my boat early this year (or late last year, I forget). Since then, I've -- almost burned my house down (kitchen grease fire -- no one at home, no one injured). We just had child #2, Lillian Amelia Snow... she probably looks like her father, if I ever find him :). We're looking at moving to Nashville. Oddly enough, we JUST moved last weekend into a rental house (were in an apartment for a few months until we just couldn't stand it any more). I've emailed Teri, but the last email addy I had was about 16 months ago, so if she's hiding somewhere not at that goofy yahoo address, would someone please email me and let me know?

On the other end of things, I see Sue is looking for a job... what's the story? Oh, you want me to SEARCH for it? :).

Oh geez... me and my bad timing. I just read that Staci is having a memorial service, so I'm guessing my title looks really bad. It was sheer coincidence and just my normal bad timing. Forgive any perception otherwise.

It's ok Mike we all get the ... Life Gets In the Way Blues" if you look under Teri's profile you can get her email addy ... welcome back!

Hello, Mike. Good to know you are ok.

Don't worry about the title. I don't think anybody will take it wrong, or at least, they shouldn't.

HI MIKE!!! Funny thing...I was just thinking about you earlier today. Good to hear from you. Congrats on the new baby. Amelia is my daughters first name.

Harpo

Snow Man..I thought they had gotten together on BFHP and strung ya UP....Congrats on the new Baby....JR..:D

That's why it's cooled down....Mike's back!:cool:

Welcome back

Welcome home Snowman!!! Yep, it's been awhile and I'm glad you escaped.:) Congratulations on your new family member. Lillian Amelia Snow is a beautiful name and depending on who the father is, she may be beautiful too. :p

I don't know all of the details about Sue's move. I just hope she still hangs around here.

I didn't even think about the title of the post until you mentioned it and even then thought nothing of it. Steve Hutson had the idea of a Memorial Forum and Rich set it up and while I don;t want any of my friends here on that page, Staci is the first. Anyway, glad to see you back.

Uncle Billy

PS. I don't know if you know what's up with that signature I'm using. I started using it off and on about a year ago I think. Staci started calling me that so it's now my official signature.

Hi glad to see you back... Congrats on the new daughter...

Welcome back Mike!

Sorry to hear about the fishing and the house, but sure happy to hear about Lillian.

How about a pic or two of her.....

Mike, sorry to hear about your problems but in the big scheme of things they pale next to the blessing of a beautiful child. You will get through your tests and be stronger for it in the end.

I am in the Nashville area if there is anything I can do for you. I am somewhat physically limitted but I do know an excellent realtor in the area. This gal worked her tail off and wore her car out finding me the house I wanted. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you her number or e-mail.

jdj

Snowball!! Good to see you alive and procreating!!! Yup let's see some pics of Lillian Amelia Snow, i sure HOPE she's got her Mama's looks!!!

Well Trep, the pro-creating is done. I got that remedied :). I noticed Teri posting again after I'd composed my post. For some reason, I thought she'd left before I dropped off the face of the earth, but figured y'all probably still kept in touch.

I think it was the BFHP guys that gave me the cheesestick recipe I used to burn the kitchen down with, come to think of it :).

Looks like somebody left the door unlocked and Mike escaped..

Teri probably woke up screaming in the middle of the night in a cold sweat about the same time you showed back up.:D:D

Congrats on the new baby.:wub:

It's good to hear from you again.

....I come lurking when u least expect it.....need something?

Latest posts

Back