• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Humminbirds

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I have 2 Humminbirds for sale. The first is a 1 year old 200DX, in perfect condition $85

The second is a wide eye, or view, can't recall. Anyhow, it's the bigger of the two, also is perfect shape, with 2 transducers, transom mount and TM mount, $80. both work great, need to sell to upgrade by spring. Will sell both for $155 and will pay shipping. Can supply pics if needed.

Rob

I use the DX for high speed. Plus I like the bigger screen of the wide view for the TM, since that I spend most of my time.

Does the DX come with the transducer?

And can you send me some pics of it?

Thanks, Chris

Yes it does, and yes I can! I can only get pics of the unit itself, as my boat is in the shop 30 miles away and the transducer is still mounted on it there. I can send you a pic of unit itself though.

That would be great. I am really interested in the DX. I have a Nitro 185 F/S. I am looking for a unit for my console. Would the DX be better or the Wide view? Thanks, Chris

The DX is newer, but the wide is bigger and comes with 2 transducers in case you ever want to mount it on the bow and TM. Really, it's a decison you'll have to make. I'm not sure what your needs are. I'm selling both for $155 if you want them both. It's still cheaper than 1 new unit. Just a thought. Anyhow, I'll send pics of both to you so you can decide either way.

Pics coming today, as you will see, it was a Wide Eye not view, and the viewing screen is the same size actually!

Pic of both side by side
MVC-711F.JPG

I think that I want the Wide View. Will it keep up at High speeds (60's)? Also I couldn't see the pics.

Thanks, Chris

If you mount the ducer correctly it will. I will try the pic again.

Hey Rob I got it.

Looks great.

I think that's the one I want.

How do we make the deal?

My email is [email protected] so that we can do this securely.

Thanks, Chris

Chris,

I've been in your shoes before and was hesitant to send payment without the goods. I ended up waiting a month to get my TM. What I'll do is send you the finder and then you can send me a check once you get it. I'll have to trust you. Besides, I can always send Trep after you! LOL Kidding. I still have to get over and get the Transducer off of the boat, so it will probably be a week or two, is that alright?

That's fine.

I will not be able to use the net again until Monday so we can discuss payment and all Monday.

Thanks

Chris

Chris,

I went over to check on my boat this weekend and removed both units' hardware. Have the wide eye all set whenever you want it.

ROb,

Today is Monday and I still haven't received the fish finder. I promise! When did you send it? My number is (256)632-6333 if you want to call me/ email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris

Chris, sincere apologies. With everything that was going on with my house and boat, I simply forgot. I will ship it today! I have it at home all ready to go.

Rob

Wrong house but thanks anyway. This was the house we wanted into! Didn't work out. We were in a a little litigation for a week or two.

Latest posts

Back