Hey Mareky Marke!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Tootles, er, um I mean Marke, any chance you would be able to run me to the airport on Sunday of the classic if Buzz leaves before my flight time? I don't have an itinerary yet, but as soon as it becomes available it will be much easier to figure out what to do. Buzz and I are driving thru the night on that Thursday to get there Friday morning. I have a meeting in Detroit that afternoon and then the rest of the weekend is to experience this "mitten" culture! LOL

Rob,

What time is your flight? I'll be at BASS University on Sunday in Lansing. If your flight is later in the evening I'll drive you there after I get back.

Marke

Don't know yet. Once I hear, I'll let you know. So you won't be going to the classic with Buzz and I? Why would they schedule a seminar the same weekend? Not smart, they compete, but BASS and BPS are co-sponsors.

Rob,

Craig and I should be at the store by around 5pm. I still plan to hang out that night. We'll go out for dinner and a few brews.

Marke

Latest posts

Back