Classic weekend itinerary

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
OK, got all my info. Buzz and I leave late on Thursday night the 13th and will arrive in Detroit sometime in the morning of the 14th. I have a business meeting to fit in that afternoon and then we head to the store. Ken, is the offer still open at your place? Is there anyone that can get me to the airport Sunday for a 5:00pm flight out of Northwest. I would like to get there for about 3:00 so I have time to get through safely. Don't know how Detroit is since 9/11. Any chance we can get on that tank after hours????? I NEED to fish! LOL Is Michigan froze over or is there a dock we can wet a line at?

Friday and Saturday. Also, what is on sale that is a "must see" at the classic? Buzz said all Zoom plastics are 25% off? Is this true? I have an entertainment allowance for the week that will go towards stocking up. Wonder how much I can carry on the plane??? LOL

Rob,

I can't get you to the airport for 3. I'll still be at BASS U at that time.

In the event of an emergency, there is room at my house too. (approx. 2 miles from Ken's)

All zoom products are on sale. But I'll have all of the fat albert grubs and super flukes before you even get out here...LOL

Marke

Rob, I got hold of my nephew and he would like to go also. We are planning on being at your place at 10:00 latest.

Sounds good. Marke, I want some Zoom chunk trailers. I can get the fat albert grubs and flukes here at Wal-Mart. Can't get any good trailers other than to order them or go down to Dick's in Albany.

Rob, don't count on any "deals", I'll be there on the 11th and 12th.....so they will be all gone. you're also missing out on the free ropund!@!

pierre

Latest posts

Back