Farewell to Marke...

• Thread starter Bob G. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/901/P9
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
This was Marke's last chance on Champlain before going to Michigan and denouncing Champlain since St. Clair is much better!! Marke, don't believe the hype and also don't forget where you learned how to grub for them smallies!! Anyways, I missed Saturday's action, but my family and I were able to attend the BBQ at Rob's house. Attendees were Rob and his family, my family, Marke, Buzz, Douglas Ward and a friend of Rob and Michelle. Stan and Keith also showed up. Lots of artery clogging meat and their by-products were consumed. Venison and scallops rounded out the meal. My cholesterol sky rocketted Saturday, now I have to watch my diet for the rest of the year!

On Sunday we launched at the Peru dock. Rob and I fished out of my boat and Marke and Buzz fished in Buzz's 896. The day started pretty foggy... Here is Marke and Buzz pondering what to do next!!
P9220859A.jpg

The day started out calm and the fishing was slow. So we did some speed checks and took some pics. Here is a pic that Rob took from my boat of Marke taking a pic of us at 55mph. The fishing wasn't great, but our boats ran good all day without any mishaps.
P9220862A.jpg

We caught a few pike and they seemed more predictable than bass. Here is the big pike of the day caught by Marke.
P9220863A.jpg

Marke also caught the big bass of the day. We had to let Marke catch the big fish so he wouldn't cry all the way to Michigan. Hey Ken, keep some tissues on your desk for Marke for when he comes in sniffling!!
P9220866A.jpg

Marke was also trash talking about St. Clair, even though no pics were posted from his trip a few weeks ago!

Hey Marke, remember the trip you and I took this summer? Compare your St.Clair smallies to this one! Let us know when you have St. Clair figured out and Rob and I will check it out. Hope you had a nice trip and look forward to a future rally in Michigan.

Bob G.

P7260843B.JPG

I will try to post pics of the nice LM caught on Saturday. I need to develop the film first.

Hey Bob, nice pics. Fish or no Fish I had great time on both days.

I'll do my best to figure out St. Clair ASAP!!! I can't give you any gaurantees though. I can feed you and give you a place to sleep but you may have to look to Mac & Mini for some fish.

Curtis, you out there??? I wish you could have been there buddy. Make sure you come out this way with these guys next year. Did you try those tubes yet?

Talk to you later,

Marke

Latest posts

Back