Hello Everyone. Wife Troubles. HELP

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Spradley

Reaction score
Hi all, well its been a while. Sorry. Have had my hands full with my daughter. With the medicine's she has been a pistol with all her mood swings. She has stopped responding to the medicine's and as a result, she will be having her colon removed on Tuesday. Thanks for all the prayers and please continue.

Now to my problem. A while back I posted a weblink to pic's of laura in the hospital. Somehow the webhost deleted links and lost pic's. I was not much smarter. I had to reformat and forgot to save pic's:( Wife not happy. Did anyone by chance save the pic's? If so, could u please email them to me. Thanks

Also, have not been fishing since October:((((( Need to go, but I am waiting for Laura.

Great work around here Rich. The changes are nice.

Robert

Robert,hoping for the best for Laura on tuesday.It won't be long till you both are fishing again.

Good luck Laura,get well soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Sending warm thoughts and prayers for you, Laura and your family.

Stacey, John & Susan

Sorry, Robert, but I didn't save the pictures.

Good to hear from you again..... Just sorry that it's not better news.

Like everyone else here, I will keep Laura in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless!

me!

(a.k.a. Scott)

Robert, have you tried a search on Google under images...I tried Laura in hospital anc came up with 10 pages of pics... perhaps if you rememver the caption or file name, you might be able to find them

best of luck, hope all works out well

Was just thinking, if you have not cleaned out your Internet Explorer cache, they may still be in there. You will have to use Windows Explorer to look and see.

Carlos