Laura

• Thread starter Robert Spradley
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Spradley

Reaction score
Well, its been awhile. I wrote last month about Laura going in for her surgery. The day before her surgery she got sick and the anetisilogist would not put her under. They reschedule for today. I did not tell any except Scott (aka me!) because it is not boat related. However a lot of you have become friends and taken much interest in Laura. Thank You.

She had her colon (large intesgine) removed today. The surgery lasted about 8 1/2 hours. Was a very long nerve racking experience. The surgery went well. She is now in a room. I just found out she is running 104 degree temp. Not sure why this would cause it but they said it may be because of her lungs and being under for so long. They are given her breathing treatments. If temp does not decline within 30 minutes or so, their next step is to pull out the epideral. UPDATE!! Wife just call and said temp is now 103. So it appears to be declining. :)

Thanks again for all the support and prayers. Scott, you have been a true friend with all your concerns and comments over the past year and a half.

If anyone wishes to contact me just let me know. I will email phone numbers. Thanks again

Robert

Our prayers are with ya'll Robert. We wish her a speedy recovery

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Carli

Robert, So often recently, we have lifted our collective prayers for strength and courage in this "community". Know that those are on the way, but the "special" ones go up tonight for Laura. God bless you and yours Robert!

-Terry & Annalene H.

My prayers are with Laura, your family and yourself, Robert.....

As far as friendship is concerned..... I will never be able to repay all the kindnesses that I have received from this board..... Never.....

I think that, in addition to adopting Stacey Foster as our Goddess, maybe we should also adopt that movie title as our board moto.....

"Pay It Forward!"

God Bless Everyone!

And Thank you, Rich Stern!

me!

May God Bless you and Laura. He will provide what you need and give strength.

You and Laura are in my prayers.

Sorry to hear about your situation Robert, I sure hope everything turns out for the best.

Best wishes from my family and myself.

P.S. Very nice picture of your family.

Steve B.

Keep the faith,...prayer is mighty powerful medicine!!

She'll be smiling soon!!

Mac

God bless her and your whole family Nom. Give her a big hug and kiss from us all.

Robert - best wished to Laura for a speedy recovery!

Robert,

My best wishes to you and yours.

Rich D

Latest posts

Back