Laura Came Home!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Spradley

Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to know that Laura (and mommy:) ) came home today. She is getting better. Only has pain on occasions during the day.

Thanks to all for the prayers and cards. She was happy to get cards and stuff while in the hospital.

Now for a embarassing story. My mother in law has been staying at my house helping me out with my other daughter the last two weeks. Well last night I got to comfortable with her being here. Actually I forgot. While sitting at my computer, not paying attention to anything, I let a big one rip. Oh man, I was so embarassed. But it was too late. Only good news was, she left me alone the rest of the night.

Thanks again everyone. Robert

You mean THAT'S all it takes to get rid of your mother in law? It's beans tonight folks.

Anyway I hope she does fine we're all pulling for you.

fatrap

Ha - what a gas!!! I'm laughing pretty hard because my father-in-law doesn't CARE who's around when he let's one go. He'll even yell, 'STAND BACK!!!!'

Welcome home, Laura. It's the best place you could possibly be.

Glad to hear Laura's coming home and feeling better.

We have been praying for her and your family.

God bless!

Tom

That's great news Nom, that Laura is home that is. LOL And the other good news will be that your mother in law will likely be leaving soon too! LOL

Good to hear, Robert! Wish her well from the Stern family.

That's great news Laura! I know you are glad to be home.

Mommy will take good care of you.

As for Daddy, if he asks you to pull his finger...

DON'T DO IT!!!

God Loves You, you are special to Him.

Welcome home Laura!!! We all think of you daily and wish you a speedy recovery,...can you please do us a favor though??,....get well soon and DO NOT stand "behind" your Dad.....LOL...you might get blasted and the sudden trauma could pop a stitch!! Keep smilin' young lady,..you're an inspiration to us ALL!!! God bless,....

Mac

Latest posts

Back