Hello been a long time

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Well it has been a long time since I have been on the board the last year of my life has been a S#it Storm but things are finaly coming around kicked the cancer so fare the divorce is over just sold the boat worked my self out of debt and got hired on by the company who won the contract I have been on. The last thing left is sell the house and get a smaller place. Then maybe next year look at a new boat and back to fishing tournaments. Well just wanted to say hi and hope every one is well.

Hutch

Hutch, glad you are back. Hope everything keeps going good. Take care.

Bubby:)

Hey Hutch!! Keep your chin up!! (It could be worse!!! I'm livin' it now!!):wacko:

Hey Hutch!

Good to hear from you. Great news on the turn around in luck. I'm bringing the boat back up this next weekend, so the plan will be to head out onto the river for the next several weekends. Let's talk about getting together for some Potomac fishing!

Hutch,

Glad to "hear" you are making headway. Good Luck.

Hutch if your ever in northwest indiana give me a call and I have an open seat for ya!

Randy!

glad to hear everything is turning around hutch.

mike c

Nice to hear from you Hutch. Im glad things are finally working out. Keep in touch.

Mark

Hey Hutch, good to see you back on board. Tough times never last, good to see you on the sunny side again.

JP

Sounds like things have been tough. Glad you're getting them worked out. Good Luck, The Other Hutch

It's great to hear from you again and I'm very happy things seem to be working out for you finally.:eek: I'm still thinking good things and now I'll start sending you my best wishes for continued success!

Uncle Billy

(Ahem) maybe I can get Jim C. to offer me that same deal:rolleyes:

LOL :D Uncle Billy! You ought to know by now that invite's always on for you!! :lol::lol: New boat is big enough for all three of us so when I haul it back up this weekend, I'll give you guys a shout. Wife and son are heading to see the in-laws in late July so let's work on the plan! Maybe we can get mike c., Tox, CIII and anyone else interested in on a little gathering as well as you and Hutch?

Thanks everyone good to be making a come back and Jim sounds good just let me know.

Hutch glad things are looking up! Hang in there man, the tides will turn to the better!

Maybe we can get mike c., Tox, CIII and anyone else interested in on a little gathering as well as you and Hutch?

That sounds good to me Jim. That could be a nice in-between-memorials get together..

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back