Have any of you tried this?

• Thread starter Larry Harp [URL]http://bassresearch.com/index.html
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
Stumbled across this website and thought it looked interesting. Can't figure out if it something good or just another gimick. There are times out on the lake when I'm not sure about which combination of conditions to try to pattern. Just curious if any of you have ever seen this Bass Matrix system and what you thought of it.

Harpo
http://bassresearch.com/index.html

Water: Not Frozen

Barometer: N/A

Water Clarity: N/A

Cover: N/A

Forage: N/A

Depth: N/A

Sunlight: N/A

Lure: Senko

Bwhaaaaaaa....

TOXIC

Water: Not Frozen

Barometer: N/A

Water Clarity: N/A

Cover: N/A

Forage: N/A

Sunlight: N/A

Lure: Luckycraft Pointer 100 or jig n pig

Bwhaaaaaaa....

Rob

LOL

Sooner, whenever considering a new bait that may be a gimmick an easy way to determine if it's worth it's weight is to look at the last 20 tounrneys on bassfan.com, or FLWoutdoors.com, BASS, etc. Look to see what the top 5 finishers in each event were using as go to baits. I have NEVER seen

Flying lure

Banjow Minnow

Walking worm

True Motion shiner

Helicopter lure

Hover lure

or any others I may have missed. Will they catch fish? Sure. Are they the best for the job? Probably not.

Quote from Rob :"Will they catch fish? Sure. Are they the best for the job? Probably not."

Rob, that was perfect.

Frank

Rob, look at the link. It's not a lure, I've got enough of those. It's a 65 page flow chart that outlines what mood, location, type of forage, and most likley color and speed that LM will hit. I know it's probably not something that an old lake salt like yourself would need but I thought it could be helpful to a DA like myself. I was hoping somebody had seen the thing and had an opinion.

Harpo

Bought one and sent it back.Most of it was just common sense stuff most people already know.

rugerm44,

Okay, please elaborate. Is this just basic stuff like if the wind is from the south, fish south-facing banks, bright colors in clear water, natural colors in stained water, spinnerbaits with big blades in muddy water type stuff?

Latest posts

Back