Has anyone seen or heard from

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
that real skinny friend of ours, who was born in 1966, the year I graduated from high school????:huh: I only ask because today is Mr. Treppers BIRTHDAY!!!! So, please join me in wishing that young man:eek: a very Happy Birthday and Best Wishes for Many, Many More,OK?

Happy Birthday Michael.:cool::rolleyes:

BirthdayTrain.jpg

Uncle Billy

Happy Birthday Trep. Glad you are back in the States and can celebrate at home! Geez, born in '66 - I have fishing reels older than you! LOL

Believe that Trep is doing the 'Mouse thing' down in Orlando. Hasn't been on-line for awhile. It's a scary thought to know, that one of my best friends, was born the year I graduated High School!

Happy Birthday Trep! I'll have a cold one in your honor!

Tex

Happy Birthday Trep... Hope you have a great day... Come back home and enjoy!

cake.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys, we were in disney last week with the kids, now they are older so they'll ride some of "daddys" rides, like space mountain and Tower of Terror! Birthday was spent fishing with Dan N. in allatoona, we both got only 3 each, but since it was my birthday dan told the bigger fish to bit my lures!!! Dinner at Joes Crab Shack with the family, then Mom flew in from AZ, we all (the adutls) shared a bottle of bubbly, and i had to see the surgeon again on Monday AM(he's been doing recontruction again the few weeks, back on antibiotics and pain pills).

Just arrived Armonk NY for 3 days of meeting then home to Atlanta for Fri nite, then leave Sat AM for Shanghai. Looks like i'll be in China 1 week, then Sydney AU for a week, them 2 weeks to pack/move out and home to Atlanta on the 15th, but then back to Europe the last week of October. Gotta stop this, getting to fish only every few MONTHS is not in my contract!!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, and especially to Uncle Billy for remembering!

Here's a quick shot it took one moring, not the best buts shows the magnum and the boat. I towed the boat around the corner a few time, the load leveling shocks work great, that 340hp Hemi doesn't even know the Nitro is back there. Thats all the Birthday present I needed!

Off to bed before my early meetings start on Tuesday today.

Magnum and Nitro small.jpg